Beef Stew Recipes Ingredients:
- l can (14 l/2 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup water
- 3 tblsp quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 teasp sugar
- l l/2 teasp salt
- l/2 teasp pepper
- 2 lbs lean beef stew meat, cut into 1" cubes
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 1" chunks
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 celery ribs, cut in 3/4" chunks
- l medium onion, cut into chunks
- 1 slice bread, cubed
Beef Stew Recipes Instructions:
In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, water, tapioca, sugar, salt and pepper. Add remaining ingredients, mix well. Pour into a greased l3x9x2 pan. Cover and bake at 375 degrees for l 3/4 to 2 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender.
This is a very easy Beef Stew Recipes no pre-browning of meat is necessary...enjoy it !